Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kalingang-Pinoy

12-20-2010

Dear Ina,

Yesterday, I helped a woman, a customer in a restaurant where I am currently working with. She want to go home but the rain is pouring so heavy. I offer her an umbrella.. Itinawid ko siya sa kalsada. Pero kahit nakapayong kame.. Basang-basa pa rin ako. Halos di na rin kase ako nagpayong, mapayungan ko lang siya. Ok lang, atleast siya, hindi nabasa.

She must have been in her late 30's or early 50's, I have no way of knowing. Basta parang kaedad niyo lang po.

She talks to me casually and ofcorse I answere back! She thanks me.. Aabutan sana ako ng pera but I refused. We are not allowed in the first place. Somehow, she understand so she didn't insist. Atleast, the most important message of all---

..that the KALINGANG-PINOY is still existing in this country, isn't it???


A good turn for woman here in Cotabato in the hope that a good turn is reciprocated to you Ina in Lebak..

I Love You and I Miss You So Much!!!

Take Care Always!

Your Only Son,

Ram