Monday, March 8, 2010

Forgiveness Is The Path Healing


They messed up. They ruined my life once.

But I don't want a life of bitterness.

..and now, I need to decide if I live with a repugnance and anger in my heart.

My decision??? No!

Sometimes, I am thinking of revenge.. coz you see, anybody wants a revenge, but no.. A big NO!!!

I want to be set free.

..and there's one way for setting free:

F-O-R-G-I-V-E-N-E-S-S

So, I already forgive you, all of you!

I forgive all of you, for hurting me physically and emotionally once.

I forgive all of you, for ruining my life before.

..for all the pains, tears, heartaches, you've all caused me, I am trying to forget those.

I really wanted that all the wounds in my heart will be totally healed.

Again, I forgive all of you!

It's all because, I learned that..

FORGIVENESS IS THE PATH HEALING.