Thursday, March 11, 2010

IS IT OK FOR A GUY TO REJECT A GIRL?

This entry was posted on November 18, 2008 at 10:15 pm..

ililipat ko lang dito.. Galing to sa FS account. Wala lang, bigla lang siyang sumagi sa isipan ko. Asang impyerno na kaya sumuksok ang babaeng yun??? Ang kulet nun.. As in super kulet, nakakamiss din pala siya huh..

-----------------------------------
Is It OK For A Girl To Make The First Move?

It almost 7months when I decided to broke up with Fhye for a personal reasons. she is my last girlfriend.. I mean my previous girlfriend. After our relationship ended, I courted my classmate but sad to say.. she rejected me! It’s a first time for me to be rejected! Wow, a record breaker indeed for my classmate who rejected me! (jeje) So parang nawalan na ako ng ganang manligaw ulit. Here comes the another girl who obviously showing that she really have an interest on me.

One day, she asked kung bakit wala akong nililigawan.. Then i told her that I’m afraid to court a girl because I dont want to be rejected again.

After niyang malaman, the reason why I don’t have a girlfriend, parang lalo siyang nagkainterest sa akin.. And it is so weird to think na parang nanliligaw na siya sa akin. She always send me a complimentary text about my simple achievements—getting a high score in a test.. She even call me almost every night! Having an extra candy and drinks to hand over to me during our break time just to catch my attention. She know my favorite hangout. She make friends with my tropas.

My question is.. DID SHE KNOW HOW TO LOCATE HERSELF?

Kung type ko lang sana siya, papatulan ko sana! Pero hindi eh.. It is my first time na naasar ako sa babaeng napakakulit.. Ewan.. She’s overly eager to show me her intentions.. I want to reject her well-intentioned advances. I want to snub her but how can I?

But then again

IS IT OK FOR A GUY TO REJECT A GIRL?
-----------------------------------


Unang-una sabi nga ni Kimmy sa pelikulang Kimmy-Dora "Rejection is the greatest aphrodisiac" I am hoping na tama ang spelling ko ng aphrodisiac.. Baka maokray ako ng bonggang-bongga sa site na ito!

Well, ang sarap balik-balikan ng BLOG na ito.. Biruin mo? Minsan naging mahaba pala ang hair ko sa kili-kili?? Ok fine.. It's up to you kung sa tingin niyo fiction-fictionan to o non-fiction.. Whatever!!! Proud lang ako! Bleeeh..

Anyway, namiss ko tong girl na eto na uberrr kung mangulit.. Bet ko sanang ipublish ang picture niya kaso ibabalato ko na lang ang kanyang natatanging privacy!!! Isang napakaling HAHAHA!!!

Kaya heto na lang.. Picture ng dreamgirl ko na sana ligawan ako. "in my dreams.." (bendita tone..)